Help Net Security covers Bandura Cyber’s Next Generation Threat Intelligence Gateway (NG-TIG) press release. The update to Bandura Cyber’s threat intelligence driven network security system will allow for:
- A new packet processing engine based on the Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) from Intel
- An increase from 100 million to 150 million unique IP and domain indicators supported
- The attribution of threat intelligence, allowing the association of IP and domain indicators with threat intelligence sources
- An overhauled user interface experience
- Low latency, high confidence blocking capabilities at wire speed
In an expansion of Bandura Cyber’s “out of the box” threat intelligence feeds and threat intelligence integration, their TIG will now support Anomali, ThreatConnect, ThreatQuotient and an expanded list of ISAC/ISAO threat intelligence feeds. The next-generation threat intelligence filtering engine will improve the performance and functionality of existing Bandura Cyber threat intelligence gateway offerings and will ship September 1, 2019.
Read the Full Article Here.